Dental Veneers in Merritt Island
Our teeth are one of the first things people see so having a great smile can make a great first impression and boost our confidence and self-esteem.
If you’re not feeling confident about your smile then porcelain or composite-resin veneers might be the answer.
What cosmetic problems do veneers cover?
Veneers are designed to cover minor imperfections such as:
- Stains that whitening can’t remove
- Chips in otherwise healthy teeth
- Unsightly cracks
- Minor gaps so you can avoid orthodontic treatment and get a straighter look
You can apply veneers to a single tooth or all of them to achieve your perfect smile.
Veneers give you a straighter, whiter, ideal smile
A full mouth of healthy teeth looks great and helps you look more youthful. But more important than that, filling in gaps between your teeth is really important to oral health.
- Gaps are perfect places for bacteria to hide which can lead to dental disease.
- The bone underneath missing teeth can begin to deteriorate because it’s not in use and will eventually alter the shape of your jaw and face.
- The gaps allow remaining teeth to move around and can eventually leave them misaligned and uncomfortable.
Three easy steps to a dazzling smile with veneers
- Your dentist will discuss your requirements, your cosmetic goals and examine your mouth to ensure you’re an ideal candidate for veneers.
- Your teeth will be prepared to ensure the veneers adhere well and an impression will be made so the lab can carefully craft your veneers.
- You’ll be given temporary veneers whilst the permanent ones are made and when they’re ready you’ll return to have them fitted.
Veneers are durable so they can give you a total smile makeover that will last a long time with proper care.
If you’re unhappy about your smile, call Your Family Dental in Merritt Island and ask us about veneers. You’re three steps away from a brand new you.